ReactJS Onsen UI SearchInput Component
ReactJS Onsen-UI is a popular front-end library with a set of React components designed to develop HTML5 hybrid and mobile web apps beautifully and efficiently. SearchInput Component allows the user to provide a search input text field. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the Onsen-UI SearchInput Component.
- modifier: It is used for the appearance of input.
- disabled: It is used to indicate whether the input is disabled or not.
- onChange It is a callback function that is triggered when the input changes.
- value: It is used to denote the current value of the input.
- inputId: It is used to specify the “id” attribute of the inner <input> element.
- material: It is used to show the material design search input.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install onsenui react-onsenui
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: