ReactJS Onsen UI List Component
ReactJS Onsen-UI is a popular front-end library with a set of React components that are designed to developing HTML5 hybrid and mobile web apps in a beautiful and efficient way. List components allow the user to display a list. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the Onsen-UI List Component.
- modifier: It is used to specify modifier name to specify custom styles.
- dataSource: It is used to denote the source of the list data.
- renderRow: It is a function to specify the rendering function for every element in the data source.
- renderHeader: It is a function to specify the rendering function for the header.
- renderFooter: It is a function to specify the rendering function for the footer.
- inset: It is a list that doesn’t cover the whole width of the parent.
- noborder: It is a list with no borders at the top and bottom.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install onsenui react-onsenui
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: