ReactJS Onsen UI Dialog Component
ReactJS Onsen-UI is a popular front-end library with a set of React components designed to develop HTML5 hybrid and mobile web apps beautifully and efficiently. Dialog Component allows the user to show content on top of an overlay that requires user interaction. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the Onsen-UI Dialog Component.
- onCancel: It is a callback function that is triggered only if isCancelable is true.
- isOpen: It is used to indicate whether the dialog is open and shown or not.
- isCancelable: It is used to specify whether the dialog is cancelable or not.
- isDisabled: It is used to specify whether the dialog is disabled or not.
- animation: It is used to denote the animation used when showing and hiding the dialog.
- modifier: It is used for the appearance of the dialog.
- maskColor: It is used to denote the color of the background mask.
- animationOptions: It is used to specify the animation’s duration, delay, and timing.
- onPreShow: It is a callback function that is triggered just before the alert dialog is displayed.
- onPostShow: It is a callback function that is triggered just after the alert dialog is displayed.
- onPreHide: It is a callback function that is triggered just before the alert dialog is hidden.
- onPostHide: It is a callback function that is triggered just after the alert dialog is hidden.
- onDeviceBackButton: It is a custom handler for the device back button.
- material: It is used to show the material design dialog.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install onsenui react-onsenui
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: