ReactJS Onsen UI Checkbox Component
ReactJS Onsen-UI is a popular front-end library with a set of React components that are designed to developing HTML5 hybrid and mobile web apps in a beautiful and efficient way. Checkbox component allows the user to make a binary choice from the given options. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the Onsen-UI Checkbox Component.
- modifier: It is used for the appearance of the checkbox.
- disabled: It is used to specify whether the checkbox is disabled or not.
- onChange: It is a callback function that is triggered when the checkbox state changes.
- value: It is used to denote the value of the checkbox.
- checked: It is used to control the state of the checkbox (controlled).
- checked: It is used to define the state of the radio button at first render for uncontrolled inputs.
- inputId: It is used to specify the “id” attribute of the inner <input> element.
- material: It is used to show the material design checkbox.
- noborder: It is used for the iOS borderless checkbox.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install onsenui react-onsenui
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: