ReactJS Onsen UI Button Component
ReactJS Onsen-UI is a popular front-end library with a set of React components designed to develop HTML5 hybrid and mobile web apps beautifully and efficiently. Button Component allows the user to take actions, and make choices, with a single tap. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the Onsen-UI Button Component.
- modifier: It is used for the appearance of the button.
- disabled: It is used to specify whether the button is disabled or not.
- ripple: It is used to specify whether the button has a ripple effect or not.
- onClick: It is a callback function that is triggered when the button is clicked.
- outline: It is used to show a button with an outline and transparent background.
- light: It is used to show a button that doesn’t stand out.
- quiet: It is used to show a button with no outline and or background.
- cta: It is used to show a button that really stands out.
- large Large: It is used to show a button that covers the width of the screen.
- large–quiet: It is used to show the large quiet button.
- large–cta: It is used to show the large call-to-action button.
- material: It is used to show the material design button.
- material–flat: It is used to show the material design flat button.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install onsenui react-onsenui
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: