ReactJS MDBootstrap Navbar Component
MDBootstrap is a Material Design and bootstrap-based react UI library that is used to make good-looking webpages with its seamless and easy-to-use component.
In this article, we will know how to use Navbar Component in ReactJS MDBootstrap. Navbar Component is used in every website to make it more user-friendly so that the navigation through the website becomes easy and the user can directly search for the topic of their interest.
- tag: Defines tag of the MDBNavbar element.
- className: Add custom class to MDBNavbar.
- color: Add text color to all elements.
- expand: Set type of navbar expand to element.
- bgColor: Set color of the background to the navbar.
- light: The set light color of the background to the navbar.
- dark: The set dark color of the background to the navbar.
<MDBNavbar> GeeksforGeeks </MDBNavbar>
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command.
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command.
Step 3: Install ReactJS MDBootstrap in your given directory.
npm i mdb-ui-kit npm i mdb-react-ui-kit
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Step to Run Application: Run the application from the root directory of the project, using the following command.
Example 1: This is the basic example that shows how to use Footer Component.
Example 2: In this example, we will know how to make a navbar component.