ReactJS Evergreen Switch Component
React Evergreen is a popular front-end library with a set of React components for building beautiful products as this library is flexible, sensible defaults, and User friendly. Switch Component allows the user to toggle the state of a single setting on or off. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the Evergreen Switch Component.
- id: It is used to denote the id attribute of the radio.
- name: It is used to define the name attribute of the radio.
- value: It is used to denote the value attribute of the radio.
- height: It is used to define the height of the switch.
- checked: The switch is checked when this is set to true.
- onChange: It is a function that is called when the state changes.
- disabled: The switch is disabled when this is set to true.
- isInvalid: The switch is invalid when this is set to true.
- appearance: It is used for the appearance of the checkbox.
- hasCheckIcon: The switch has a check icon when this is set to true.
- defaultChecked: The switch is true by default when this is set to true.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install evergreen-ui
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: