ReactJS Evergreen SegmentedControl Component
React Evergreen is a popular front-end library with a set of React components for building beautiful products as this library is flexible, sensible defaults, and User friendly. SegmentedControl Component allows the user to toggle between a maximum of four options in a row. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the Evergreen SegmentedControl Component.
- options: It is used to pass the options for the radios of the Segmented Control.
- value: It is used to denote the current value of the Segmented Control when controlled.
- defaultValue: It is used to denote the default value of the Segmented Control when uncontrolled.
- onChange: It is a function that is called when the value changes.
- name: It is used to denote the name of the radio group.
- size: It is used to denote the size of the Segmented Control.
- disabled: The Segmented Control is disabled when this is set to true.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install evergreen-ui
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: