ReactJS Evergreen Pagination Component
React Evergreen is a popular front-end library with a set of React components for building beautiful products as this library is flexible, sensible defaults, and User friendly. Pagination Component allows the user to navigate between pages. A user can select a specific page from a range of pages. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the Evergreen Pagination Component.
- page: It is used to denote the current page that a user is on.
- totalPages: It is used to denote the total number of pages to render.
- onNextPage: It is a callback function that is triggered when a next page button is clicked.
- onPreviousPage: It is a callback function that is triggered when a previous page button is clicked.
- onPageChange: It is a callback function that is triggered when a specific page is clicked.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install evergreen-ui
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: