ReactJS Evergreen Combobox Component
React Evergreen is a popular front-end library with a set of React components for building beautiful products as this library is flexible, sensible defaults, and User friendly. Combobox Component allows the user to select an option from a predefined list of options. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the Combobox Button Component.
- item: It is used to denote the options to show in the menu.
- selectedItem: It is used to denote the selected item when controlled.
- onChange: It is a function that is called when value changes.
- openOnFocus: It is used to open the autocomplete on focus when this is set to true.
- initialSelectedItem: It is used to denote the default selected item when uncontrolled.
- placeholder: It is used to denote the placeholder text.
- itemToString: It is a function that is used on each item to return the string that will be shown on the filter in case the array of items is not an array of strings.
- inputProps: It is used to denote the properties forwarded to the input.
- buttonProps: It is used to denote the properties forwarded to the button.
- autocompleteProps: It is used to denote the properties forwarded to the autocomplete component.
- disabled: It is used to make the input element disabled.
- isLoading: It is used to show a loading spinner when this is set to true.
- size: It is used to denote the size of the component.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install evergreen-ui
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output:
Please Login to comment...