ReactJS Evergreen Checkbox Component
React Evergreen is a popular front-end library with a set of React components for building beautiful products as this library is flexible, sensible defaults, and User friendly. Checkbox component allows the user to make a binary choice from the given options. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the Evergreen Checkbox Component.
- id: It is used to denote the general id attribute of the checkbox.
- name: It is used to denote the name attribute of the checkbox.
- label: It is used to denote the label of the checkbox.
- value: It is used to the value attribute of the checkbox.
- checked: It indicates whether the checkbox is selected or not.
- indeterminate: It is used to denote the indeterminate checked state of the checkbox.
- onChange: It is the callback function that is triggered when the state changes.
- disabled: It is used to disable the checkbox when this is set to true.
- isInvalid: The aria-invalid attribute is true when this is set to true.
- appearance: It is used to denote the appearance of the checkbox.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install evergreen-ui
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: