ReactJS Blueprint Tag Component
BlueprintJS is a React-based UI toolkit for the web. This library is very optimized and popular for building interfaces that are complex data-dense for desktop applications. Tag Component is used for categorizing or markup. Tags are great for lists of strings. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the ReactJS Blueprint Tag Component.
- active: It is used to indicate whether the tag should appear in an active state or not.
- className: It is used to denote a space-delimited list of class names to pass along to a child element.
- elementRef: It is used to denote a ref handler or a ref object that receives the native HTML element rendered by this component.
- fill: It is used to indicate whether the tag should take up the full width of its container or not.
- htmlTitle: It is used to denote the HTML title to be passed to the component.
- icon: It is used to denote the name of an icon or an icon element to render before the children.
- intent: It is used to denote the visual intent color to apply to the element.
- interactive: It is used to indicate whether the tag should visually respond to user interactions or not.
- large: It is used to indicate whether this tag should use large styles or not.
- minimal: It is used to indicate whether this tag should use minimal styles or not.
- multiline: It is used to indicate whether tag content should be allowed to occupy multiple lines or not.
- onClick: It is a callback that is triggered when the tag is clicked.
- onRemove: It is a click handler for the remove button.
- rightIcon: It is used to denote the name of an icon or an icon element to render after the children.
- round: It is used to indicate whether this tag should have rounded ends or not.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install @blueprintjs/core
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: