ReactJS Blueprint Portal Component
BlueprintJS is a React-based UI toolkit for the web. This library is very optimized and popular for building interfaces that are complex data-dense for desktop applications. Portal Component renders its children into a new subtree outside the current component hierarchy. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the ReactJS Blueprint Portal Component.
- blueprintPortalClassName: It is used to denote the additional CSS classes to add to all Portal elements in this React context.
- className: It is used to denote a space-delimited list of class names to pass along to a child element.
- container: It is used to denote the HTML element that children will be mounted to.
- onChildrenMount: It is a callback function that is triggered when the children of this Portal have been added to the DOM.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
- Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install @blueprintjs/core
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: