ReactJS Blueprint HTML Table Component
BlueprintJS is a React-based UI toolkit for the web. This library is very optimized and popular for building interfaces that are complex data-dense for desktop applications. HTMLTable Component provides a way for users to add modifier props to apply styles to an HTML <table> element. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the ReactJS Blueprint HTMLTable Component.
- bordered: It is used to enable the borders between rows and cells.
- condensed: It is used for a small, condensed appearance.
- elementRef: It is used to denote a ref handler or a ref object that receives the native HTML element rendered by this component.
- interactive: It is used to enable the hover styles on row.
- small: It is used for a small, condensed appearance for this element and all child elements.
- striped: It is used for alternate background color on odd rows.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install @blueprintjs/core
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: