ReactJS Blueprint FileInput Component
BlueprintJS is a React-based UI toolkit for the web. This library is very optimized and popular for building interfaces that are complex data-dense for desktop applications.
FileInput Component provides a way for users to upload files to our application. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the ReactJS Blueprint FileInput Component.
- buttonText: It is used to denote the button text.
- disabled: It is used to indicate whether the file input is non-interactive or not.
- fill: It is used to indicate whether the file input should take up the full width of its container or not.
- hasSelection: It is used to indicate whether the user has made a selection in the input or not.
- inputProps: It is used to denote the props to pass to the child input.
- large: It is used to indicate whether the file input should appear with large styling or not.
- onInputChange: It is a callback function that is triggered on <input> change events.
- text: It is used to denote the text to display.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install @blueprintjs/core
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output:
Please Login to comment...