React Suite Tooltip Component
React Suite is a popular front-end library with a set of React components that are designed for the middle platform and back-end products. Tooltip component allows the user to display informative text when users hover over, focus on, or tap an element. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the React Suite Tooltip Component.
- children: It is used to denote the primary content.
- classPrefix: It is used to denote the prefix of the component CSS class.
- visible: It is used to indicate whether the component is visible or not.
- container: It is used to set the rendering container.
- delay: It is used to denote the delay time.
- delayHide: It is used to denote the hidden delay time.
- delayShow: It is used to show delay time.
- onBlur: It is a function that is triggered on lose focus.
- onClick: It is a function that is triggered on click event.
- onEnter: It is a function that is triggered before the overlay transitions in.
- onEntered: It is a function that is triggered after the overlay finishes transitioning in.
- onEntering: It is a function that is triggered as the overlay begins to transition in.
- onExit: It is a function that is triggered right before the overlay transitions out.
- onExited: It is a function that is triggered after the overlay finishes transitioning out.
- onExiting: It is a function that is triggered as the overlay begins to transition out.
- onFocus: It is a function that is triggered to get focus.
- onMouseOut: It is a function that is triggered on mouse leave event.
- placement: It is used for the placement of the component.
- preventOverflow: It is used to prevent floating element overflow.
- speaker: It is used for the displayed component.
- trigger: It is used for the triggering events.
- open: This method is used to display a tooltip.
- close: This method is used to close the tooltip.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install rsuite
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: