React Suite Pagination Component
React Suite is a popular front-end library with a set of React components that are designed for the middle platform and back-end products. Pagination component allows the user to select a specific page from a range of pages. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the React Suite Pagination Component.
- activePage: It is used to denote the current page number.
- boundaryLinks: It is used to show border paging buttons 1 and pages.
- buttonComponentClass: It is used to customize the element type for the component.
- classPrefix: It is used to denote the prefix of the component CSS class.
- disabled: It is used to disabled component.
- ellipsis: It is used to display the ellipsis.
- first: It is used to display the first page.
- last: It is used to display the last page.
- maxButtons: It is used to denote the maximum number of Page buttons.
- next: It is used to display the next page.
- pages: It is used to denote the pages.
- prev: It is used to display the previous page.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install rsuite
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: