React Suite Notification Component
React Suite is a popular front-end library with a set of React components that are designed for the middle platform and back-end products. Notification Component allows the user to display a notification message globally. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the React Suite Notification Component.
- bottom: It is used to denote the distance from the bottom of the message box.
- description: It is used to denote the description of the message box.
- duration: It is used to denote the message box duration.
- key: It is used to denote the key to uniquely identify the message box.
- onClose: It is a callback function that is called on close of the Notification box.
- placement: It is used for the placement of the message box.
- title: It is used to denote the title of the message box.
- top: It is used to denote the distance from the top of the message box.
- Notification.open: This method is used to open a default notification.
- Notification.info: This method is used to open an info notification.
- Notification.success: This method is used to open a success information notification.
- Notification.warning: This method is used to open a warning information notification.
- Notification.error: This method is used to open an error information notification.
- Notification.close: This method is used to close a notification.
- Notification.closeAll: This method is used to close all notifications.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install rsuite
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output:
Please Login to comment...