React Suite Message Component
React Suite is a popular front-end library with a set of React components that are designed for the middle platform and back-end products. Message component allows the user to show important tips on the page. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the React Suite Message Component.
- classPrefix: It is used to denote the prefix of the component CSS class.
- closable: It is used to indicate whether it is possible to close the message box.
- closeLabel: It is used to close the prompt text on the button.
- description: It is used to denote the description information for the message.
- full: It is used to fill the container
- onClose: It is a callback function that is triggered after the message is closed.
- showIcon: It is used to indicate whether to display an icon.
- title: It is used to denote the title of the message.
- type: It is used to denote the type of the message box.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install rsuite
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: