React Suite Container Component
React Suite is a popular front-end library with a set of React components that are designed for the middle platform and back-end products. Container component allows the user to define a layout that can define the main frame of the page. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the React Suite Container Component.
- Container: It is used to denote the Container which is used for layout.
- Header: It is used to denote the container header.
- Content: It is used to denote the container content.
- Footer: It is used to denote the Container footer.
- Sidebar: It is used to denote the Container sidebar.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install rsuite
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: