React Suite CheckTree Component
React Suite is a popular front-end library with a set of React components that are designed for the middle platform and back-end products. CheckTree component allows the user to show tree-structured data, and it supports the Checkbox selection. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the React Suite CheckTree Component.
- cascade: It is used to indicate whether to enable cascade selection or not.
- childKey: It is used to set the children key in the data.
- data: It is used to denote the selectable data.
- defaultExpandAll: It is used to expand all nodes by default.
- defaultValue: It is used to denote the default value.
- defaultExpandItemValues: It is used to set the value of the default expanded node.
- disabledItemValues: It is used to disable optional.
- expandItemValues: It is used to set the value of the expanded node (controlled).
- height: It is used to denote the menu height.
- labelKey: It is used to set the options to display the ‘key’ in ‘data’.
- onChange: It is a callback function that is triggered when value changes.
- onExpand: It is a callback function that is triggered when the tree node is displayed.
- onSelect: It is a callback function that is triggered on the selection of an option.
- renderTreeIcon: It is used to denote the custom render icon.
- renderTreeNode: It is used to denote the custom render tree node.
- searchKeyword: It is used to denote the search keyword (Controlled).
- uncheckableItemValues: It is used to set the option value for the checkbox not to be rendered.
- value: It is used to denote the value (Controlled).
- valueKey: It is used to set the option value ‘key’ in ‘data’.
- virtualized: It is used to indicate whether using Virtualized List or not.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install rsuite
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: