React Suite Calendar Component
React Suite is a popular front-end library with a set of React components that are designed for the middle platform and back-end products. Calendar component allows the user to display data by the calendar. It is treated as a container for displaying data in the form of a calendar. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the React Suite Calendar Component.
- bordered: It is used to show the border.
- compact: It is used to display a compact calendar.
- defaultValue: It is used to denote the default value.
- isoWeek: It is used to indicate whether the ISO 8601 standard enables or not.
- onChange: It is a callback function that is triggered before the value changed.
- onSelect: It is a callback function that is triggered before the date selected.
- renderCell: It is used for the custom render calendar cells.
- value: It is used to denote the controlled value.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install rsuite
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: