React Suite Avatar Component
React Suite is a popular front-end library with a set of React components that are designed for the middle platform and back-end products. Avatar component allows the user to display an avatar or brand. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the React Suite Avatar Component.
- alt: It is used to denote the alternative text for the image avatar.
- children: It is used to denote the content.
- circle: It is used to render a circle avatar.
- classPrefix: It is used to denote the prefix of the component CSS class.
- size: It is used to denote the size of the avatar.
- src: It is used to denote the address of the image for an image avatar.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install rsuite
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: