React Suite Alert Component
React Suite is a popular front-end library with a set of React components that are designed for the middle platform and back-end products. Alert Component is used for urgent interruptions, requiring acknowledgment, that informs the user about a situation. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the React Suite Alert Component.
- Alert.info: This method is used for the information reminder.
- Alert.success: This method is used for the success information reminder.
- Alert.warning: This method is used for the warning message.
- Alert.error: This method is used for the error message.
- Alert.close: This method is used to close the message.
- Alert.closeAll: This method is used to close all the messages.
- Alert.config: This method is used to set global configuration.
These props are used for info, success, warning and error methods:
- content: It is used to denote the content of the alert.
- duration: It is used to denote the duration of the display, automatically closes the reminder box after the duration.
- onClose: It is a callback function that is triggered when Alert is closed.
These props are used for the config method:
- top: It is used to denote the distance from the top of the page.
- duration: It is used to denote the Alert duration.
- getContainer: It is used to denote the parent container of Alert.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install rsuite
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: