React Desktop Windows Button Component
React Desktop is a popular library to bring the native desktop experience to the web. This library provides macOS and Windows OS components. Button Component is used to allow the users to take actions, and make choices, with a single tap. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the React Desktop Windows Button Component.
- color: It is used to set the button color.
- hidden: It is used to set the visibility of a component.
- onClick: It is a callback function that is triggered with the click of a button.
- push: It is used to display push animation when pressing the button.
- theme: It is used to set the UI theme and this theme is then used by this component and its children elements.
- type: It is used to set the type of the button.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install react-desktop
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output:
Please Login to comment...