React Desktop macOS Radio Component
React Desktop is a popular library to bring the native desktop experience to the web. This library provides macOS and Windows OS components. Radio Component is used to allow the users to select one option from a set. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the React Desktop macOS Radio Component.
- defaultValue: It is used to denote the default input value.
- defaultChecked: It is used to indicate whether the radio is checked by default or not.
- hidden: It is used to set the visibility of a component.
- label: It is used to add a label for the radio.
- name: It is used to denote the name of the input.
- onChange: It is a callback function that is triggered when the checkbox has changed.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
- Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install react-desktop
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: