React Desktop macOS Checkbox Component
React Desktop is a popular library to bring the native desktop experience to the web. This library provides macOS and Windows OS components. Checkbox Component is used to allow the users to make a binary choice from the given options. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the React Desktop macOS Checkbox Component.
- defaultValue: It is used to denote the default input value.
- defaultChecked: It is used to indicate whether the checkbox is checked by default or not.
- hidden: It is used to set the visibility of a component.
- label: It is used to add a label for the checkbox.
- onChange: It is a callback function that is triggered when the checkbox has changed.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install react-desktop
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: