React-Bootstrap Tooltip Component
React-Bootstrap is a front-end framework that was designed keeping react in mind. Tooltip component is used to display informative text when users hover over, focus on, or tap an element. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the react-bootstrap Tooltip Component.
- arrowProps: It is used to position the tooltip arrow.
- id: It is just an HTML id attribute that is necessary for accessibility.
- placement: It is used to set the positioned direction of the tooltip.
- popper: It is of object type and indicates the popper property of the tooltip element.
- show: It is used to indicate whether the tooltip is open or not.
- bsPrefix: It is an escape hatch for working with strongly customized bootstrap CSS.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install react-bootstrap npm install bootstrap
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: