React-Bootstrap Pagination Component
React-Bootstrap is a front-end framework that was designed keeping react in mind. Pagination Component provides a way for users to switch between pages easily. It is basically a set of presentational components for providing a better UI experience to the user. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the react-bootstrap Pagination Component.
- size: It is used to define the size of all PageItems.
- bsPrefix: It is an escape hatch for working with strongly customized bootstrap CSS.
- active: It is used to style the Page items as for the active state.
- activeLabel: It is used to indicate the active state by an accessible label.
- disabled: It is used to disable the page item component.
- href: t is used to provide the href attribute for this element.
- onClick: It is a callback function that is triggered when this component is clicked.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install react-bootstrap npm install bootstrap
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: