RBS came for campus placements and CS, IT, ECE, EE were the allowed branches.
Round 1: Online Test
it consisted of 52 ques to be done in 100 min. There were 2 coding ques, 10 aptitude, 10 lr, 10 english and 20 technical ques. Test was conducted by mettl. They shortlisted around 30 students from this round.
Round 2: Written technical test
It was an algorithm based test in which we were given 2 ques to be done in 25 minutes on paper. We were supposed to write code as well we can write algorithm. One ques was based on multithreading and another was to find subset having sum equal to a target. Proper commenting and explanation is preferred by the company. They always shortlist around 15 students for further interview.
Round 3: Technical + HR interview
They conducted a single interview in which he asked all of the ques. He asked me dbms, sql, oops concept and then asked me to develop a security system for a home. Then he asked some puzzles like who has come first hen or egg??and more like why severage has circular covers etc. Then he asked some hr ques like Why RBS??, Strengths, weaknesses, hobbies, Then he asked about how search on google works??
Interview continued for about 45 min with rigorous ques asked by interviewer.
Round 4: Since i was from ECE background they called me for another interview saying they want to clear some doubts, there he asked me about multithreading, AI and machine learning basic definitions, why software despite being from ECE etc
I was finally selected among the 2 persons and i was fortunate even to have RBS despitee being from ECE domain.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Paytm Java Interview Experience( 2-4 year Experience during COVID19 )
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.