In this article, will design a simple number memory game in the C programming language. It is a simple memory number game where a random number is displayed and is hidden after some time. The task is to guess that displayed number to continue the game.
How to Play This Game:
- Press 1 on your keyboard to start the game.
- A random positive number is displayed in the console which the player has to remember.
- After few seconds the number displayed will disappear.
- At the next line in the console, the player has to input the number shown previously.
- If the input number is the same as the previous number then the player’s score increases by 1 and the game continue.
- If the input number is incorrect, the game ends and the player’s score is displayed.
Below is the implementation of the above approach: