This method is used to copy the Queue elements to a new array. The Queue is not modified and the order of the elements in the new array is the same as the order of the elements from the beginning of the Queue to its end. This method is an O(n) operation and comes under
public virtual object ToArray ();
Return Value: It returns a new array containing elements copied from the Queue.
Below given are some examples to understand the implementation in a better way:
Geeks Geeks Classes Noida Data Structures GeeksforGeeks
2 3 4 5 6
- Difference between Method Overriding and Method Hiding in C#
- C# | Remove() Method
- Queue.Contains() Method in C#
- DateTimeOffset.Add() Method in C#
- C# | Math.Abs() Method | Set - 1
- C# | Math.Abs() Method | Set - 2
- C# | Math.Exp() Method
- Anonymous Method in C#
- TimeSpan.Add() Method in C#
- C# | Uri.FromHex() Method
- C# | String.Contains() Method
- C# | Random.Next() Method
- C# | Uri.IsHexDigit() Method
- C# | Math.Tan() Method
- C# | IndexOfAny() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.