Recruitment Process :
QA InfoTech conducts 4 rounds to select freshers as a Software developer in their organization.
- MCQ Round
- Coding Round
- Technical Interview
- Interaction with CXO
MCQ Round :
The pen-paper MCQ round consisted of a total of 30 questions and the domain of questions revolved around Java. There was no negative marking and the time given to each student to complete the MCQ round was 30 minutes, which means everyone had a minute for each question. Talking about the difficulty of this round then I would personally recommend going through the given below topics thoroughly :
- OOPS concepts (Data Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism)
- Basic Java constructs like loops and data types.
- String handling.
- Exception handling.
- Output questions.
Coding Round :
As the difficulty of the MCQ questions was too high, the hiring team decided to pass the students who have correctly answered at least 60% questions, i.e a candidate needs to answer at least 18 questions correctly to get shortlisted for the next round. From a total of 65 students, only 45 students were able to reach the coding round.
For getting shortlisted in this round, a candidate was expected to attempt at least 4 questions correctly.
Technical Interview :
The hiring team themself checked and evaluated the response of 45 students and shortlisted only 12 students. The shortlisted students were asked to appear for a technical interview just after the result announcement. There was no hard & fast rule for which questions will be asked in this round. One can expect questions on any topic depending on the technologies and project which he/she has mentioned in their resume.
Interaction with CXO:
The count of students who cleared the technical interview was 4. And, it was clear that the students who made up to this round were hired by the company. After waiting for an hour for CXO, the hiring team decided to conduct an HR round as the CXO wasn’t available at that time. In the HR round, there was a normal chit chat and interaction with the HR.
The 4 students, including me, who were able to make up till the last round, received their offer letter which had all the information about the company, salary breakdown, bonds, etc.
Would be happy to answer any queries regarding my interview experience. All the best to you!!
- L&T Infotech Interview Experience for Software Engineer
- ITC-Infotech Interview Experience | On-Campus
- L&T Infotech (LTI) Interview Experience
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech (LTI) Limited Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- L& T Infotech Interview Experience | On-Campus
- ITC INFOTECH Interview Experience
- Daffodil Software Interview Experience for Software Developer | On-Campus
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Oracle Interview Experience for Software Developer 2019
- Cadence Interview Experience | Software Developer C++
- FreshWorks On-campus Interview Experience for Software Developer
- JP Morgan Chase and Co. Interview Experience | Software Developer Intern
- Nagarro Interview Experience for 1.5 year Software Developer
- Infoedge Interview Experience(On-Campus for Software Developer)
- Crest Data Systems Interview Experience(Software Developer)
- FreshWorks Interview Experience | On-campus for Software Developer
- Onetrust Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience for Software Developer Internship
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.