IN this article we will learn how to write “GFG” using Turtle Graphics in Python. For that lets first know what is Turtle Graphics.
- backward(length): moves the pen in the backward direction by x unit.
- right(angle): rotate the pen in the clockwise direction by an angle x.
- left(angle): rotate the pen in the anticlockwise direction by an angle x.
- penup(): stop drawing of the turtle pen.
- pendown(): start drawing of the turtle pen.
- import the turtle modules.
- Get a screen to draw on
- Define an instance for turtle.
- for printing G we have to make a semicircle and then complete it by rotating the turtle and moving it forward.
- Then for F move pen up using penup() , then goto() to desired coordinates, then pen it down for drawing using pendown() and draw F.
- for remaining G go to other coordinates and do same as done for 1st G.
Below is the python implementation for the above approach:
- Python - Draw "GFG" logo using Turtle Graphics
- Draw Panda Using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Draw Rainbow using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Draw Heart Using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Python - Draw Hexagon Using Turtle Graphics
- Python - Draw Star Using Turtle Graphics
- Python - Draw Octagonal shape Using Turtle Graphics
- turtle.write() function in Python
- turtle.setpos() and turtle.goto() functions in Python
- turtle.forward() method in Python-Turtle
- Add QT GUI to Python for plotting graphics
- turtle.right() method in Python
- turtle.down() method in Python
- turtle.up() method in Python
- turtle.dot() function in Python
- Turtle Programming in Python
- turtle.pen() function in Python
- turtle.pos() method in Python
- turtle.towards() function in Python
- turtle.ontimer() function in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.