IN this article we will learn how to write “GFG” using Turtle Graphics in Python. For that lets first know what is Turtle Graphics.
- backward(length): moves the pen in the backward direction by x unit.
- right(angle): rotate the pen in the clockwise direction by an angle x.
- left(angle): rotate the pen in the anticlockwise direction by an angle x.
- penup(): stop drawing of the turtle pen.
- pendown(): start drawing of the turtle pen.
- import the turtle modules.
- Get a screen to draw on
- Define an instance for turtle.
- for printing G we have to make a semicircle and then complete it by rotating the turtle and moving it forward.
- Then for F move pen up using penup() , then goto() to desired coordinates, then pen it down for drawing using pendown() and draw F.
- for remaining G go to other coordinates and do same as done for 1st G.
Below is the python implementation for the above approach:
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Draw Panda Using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Draw Heart Using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Draw Spiralling Circles Using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Python - Draw "GFG" logo using Turtle Graphics
- Draw Rainbow using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Python - Draw Star Using Turtle Graphics
- Python - Draw Hexagon Using Turtle Graphics
- Python - Draw Octagonal shape Using Turtle Graphics
- Draw Colorful Spiral Web Using Turtle Graphics in Python
- turtle.forward() method in Python-Turtle
- turtle.setpos() and turtle.goto() functions in Python
- turtle.write() function in Python
- Draw Circle in Python using Turtle
- Python | Plotting Fibonacci spiral fractal using Turtle
- Python - Hilbert Curve using turtle
- Create a simple Animation using Turtle in Python
- How to make Indian Flag using Turtle - Python
- Y Fractal tree in Python using Turtle
- How to make Triangle in Python Turtle using onscreenclick?
- Create digital clock using Python-Turtle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.