Python – Write “GFG” using Turtle Graphics
IN this article we will learn how to write “GFG” using Turtle Graphics in Python. For that lets first know what is Turtle Graphics.
- backward(length): moves the pen in the backward direction by x unit.
- right(angle): rotate the pen in the clockwise direction by an angle x.
- left(angle): rotate the pen in the anticlockwise direction by an angle x.
- penup(): stop drawing of the turtle pen.
- pendown(): start drawing of the turtle pen.
- import the turtle modules.
- Get a screen to draw on
- Define an instance for turtle.
- for printing G we have to make a semicircle and then complete it by rotating the turtle and moving it forward.
- Then for F move pen up using penup() , then goto() to desired coordinates, then pen it down for drawing using pendown() and draw F.
- for remaining G go to other coordinates and do same as done for 1st G.
Below is the python implementation for the above approach:
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up