Given a string, write a Python program to find whether a string contains only letters and no other keywords. Let’s discuss a few methods to complete the task.
Method #1: Using
Method #2: Using
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python | Check whether string contains only numbers or not
- Python program to check if a string has at least one letter and one number
- Python - Check if Tuple contains only K elements
- Python program to verify that a string only contains letters, numbers, underscores and dashes
- Python - Eliminate Capital Letter Starting words from String
- Python Program to Removes Every Element From A String List Except For a Specified letter
- Python | Ways to split a string in different ways
- Python | Find longest consecutive letter and digit substring
- Python regex to find sequences of one upper case letter followed by lower case letters
- Python | Find the list elements starting with specific letter
- Python - Words with Particular Rear letter
- Python - Count of Words with specific letter
- Capitalize first letter of a column in Pandas dataframe
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting letter spacing type
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting letter spacing
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting letter spacing
- Iterative Letter Combinations of a Phone Number
- Python program to check if a string contains all unique characters
- Python - Check if string contains any number
- Python - Check if String Contain Only Defined Characters using Regex
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.