Prerequisites : Introduction to tkinter
Python offers multiple options for developing GUI (Graphical User Interface). Out of all the GUI methods, tkinter is the most commonly used method. In this article, we will learn how to create a ToDo GUI application using Tkinter, with a step-by-step guide.
To create a tkinter :
- Importing the module – tkinter
- Create the main window (container)
- Add any number of widgets to the main window.
- Apply the event Trigger on the widgets.
Let’s create a GUI based simple ToDo application in which you can add and delete the Task.
Below is the implementation :
- Create First GUI Application using Python-Tkinter
- Tkinter Application to Switch Between Different Page Frames
- Todo list app using Flask | Python
- Python | ToDo webapp using Django
- Python GUI - tkinter
- Python Tkinter - SpinBox
- Python Tkinter - Message
- Python Tkinter Tutorial
- Python | after method in Tkinter
- Different messages in Tkinter | Python
- RadioButton in Tkinter | Python
- Python Tkinter - Label
- Python: Age Calculator using Tkinter
- Python | GUI Calendar using Tkinter
- Python-Tkinter Scrollbar
- Python Tkinter - Frame Widget
- Python Tkinter - Checkbutton Widget
- Python Tkinter - ScrolledText Widget
- Python | asksaveasfile() function in Tkinter
- Python: Weight Conversion GUI using Tkinter
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.