Tkinter is a GUI (Graphical User Interface) module which comes along with the Python itself. This module is widely used to create GUI applications.
tkinter.ttk is used to create the GUI applications with the effects of modern graphics which cannot be achieved using only tkinter. Checkbutton is used to select multiple options.
Checkbuttons can be created using following snippet.
chkbtn = ttk.Checkbutton(master, option=value, ...)
Code #2: Difference between simple
Notice the difference in the appearance of both the Checkbuttons which is all due to the modern graphics. In the above Code when mouse is being hovered over the
ttk.Checkbutton you may see a blue color effect (effect may change from os from os). When we hover mouse over Simple Checkbutton you may not experience any such kind of effects.
- Python Tkinter - Checkbutton Widget
- Python | Simple GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Simple calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Simple registration form using Tkinter
- Python | Simple FLAMES game using Tkinter
- Python | How to dynamically change text of Checkbutton
- Python Object Comparison : "is" vs "=="
- Python | Excel File Comparison
- Comparison of Python with Other Programming Languages
- Chaining comparison operators in Python
- Python | Consecutive String Comparison
- Python | Data Comparison and Selection in Pandas
- Python GUI - tkinter
- Different messages in Tkinter | Python
- RadioButton in Tkinter | Python