Given a list, your task is to determine the list is K percent same i.e has element that is populated more than K % times.
Given below are few methods to solve the task.
Method #1 Using collections.Counter
Initial list [1, 2, 3, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 3, 2] True
Method #2: Using dictionary and its values
initial list [1, 2, 3, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1] True
- Python | Measure similarity between two sentences using cosine similarity
- Python | Test if string contains element from list
- Python | Test if any list element returns true for condition
- Python | Similarity metrics of strings
- Python | Word Similarity using spaCy
- Python | Percentage similarity of lists
- Python | Replace elements in second list with index of same element in first list
- Python | Indices list of matching element from other list
- Python | Slicing list from Kth element to last element
- Python | Move one list element to another list
- Python | Test for False list
- Python | Test for nested list
- Python | Test if all elements are present in list
- Python | Every Kth element in list
- Python | How to get the last element of list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.