Given a list, your task is to determine the list is K percent same i.e has element that is populated more than K % times.
Given below are few methods to solve the task.
Method #1 Using collections.Counter
Initial list [1, 2, 3, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 3, 2] True
Method #2: Using dictionary and its values
initial list [1, 2, 3, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1] True
- Python | Measure similarity between two sentences using cosine similarity
- Python | Test if string contains element from list
- Python | Similarity metrics of strings
- Python | Word Similarity using spaCy
- Python | Replace elements in second list with index of same element in first list
- Python | Slicing list from Kth element to last element
- Python | Test for False list
- Python | Three element sum in list
- Python | How to get the last element of list
- Python | Operation to each element in list
- Python | Removing first element of list
- Python | Insert after every Nth element in a list
- Python | Move element to end of the list
- Python | Remove given element from the list
- Python | Last occurrence of some element in a list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.