With the help of sympy.trailing() method, we can count the number of trailing zero digits in the binary representation of a given number, i.e. determine the largest power of 2 that divides that number.
n – It denotes the number for which the largest power of 2 that divides that number is determined.
Returns the largest power of 2 that divides the given number.
The largest power of 2 that divides 64 is 2^6.
The largest power of 2 that divides 130 is 2^1.
- How to write an empty function in Python - pass statement?
- Operator Functions in Python | Set 2
- Time Functions in Python | Set-2 (Date Manipulations)
- Send mail from your Gmail account using Python
- Python – The new generation Language
- Print Single and Multiple variable in Python
- Increment and Decrement Operators in Python
- str() vs repr() in Python
- Swap two variables in one line in C/C++, Python, PHP and Java
- Generate all permutation of a set in Python
- Class or Static Variables in Python
- trunc() in Python
- Division Operators in Python
- Interesting facts about strings in Python | Set 1
- When to use yield instead of return in Python?
- How to split a string in C/C++, Python and Java?
- Interesting facts about strings in Python | Set 2 (Slicing)
- Returning Multiple Values in Python
- String Template Class in Python
- Python List Comprehension and Slicing
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.