With the help of sympy.smoothness() method, we can find smoothness and power-smoothness of a given number. The smoothness of a number is its largest prime factor and the power-smoothness is its largest divisor raised to its multiplicity.
n – It denotes the number for which the smoothness and power-smoothness is calculated.
Returns a tuple of smoothness and power-smoothness of the given number.
The smoothness and power-smoothness of 64 is 2 and 64 respectively
The smoothness and power-smoothness of 208 is 13 and 16 respectively
- class method vs static method in Python
- Python | next() method
- Python | set() method
- Python | os.dup() method
- Instance method in Python
- Python | os.confstr() method
- Python | os.mkdir() method
- Python PIL | ImagePalette() Method
- Python | sympy RGS method
- Python | os.kill() method
- Python | os.sysconf() method
- Python | os.WIFSTOPPED() method
- Python | os.ttyname() method
- Python | os.pread() method
- Python - os.pardir() method with example
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.