With the help of
sympy.S.GoldenRatio value, We can directly use the value of Golden Ratio constant which is 1.618033989 or we can say that in sympy Golden Ratio constant is a singleton value.
Value of Golden Ratio constant –
Example #1 :
In this example we can see that by using singleton value of Golden Ratio constant, we are able to get the value of Golden Ratio constant.
Example #2 :
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- Python | a += b is not always a = a + b
- abs() in Python
- pow() in Python
- Python vs PHP
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.