With the help of
sympy.S.EulerGamma value, We can directly use the value of euler constant which is 0.5772157 or we can say that in sympy eular constant is a singleton value.
Formula used to calculate the euler constant –
Example #1 :
In this example we can see that by using singleton value of Euler constant, we are able to get the value of Euler constant.
Example #2 :
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- bin() in Python
- SQL using Python | Set 1
- max() and min() in Python
- Python | a += b is not always a = a + b
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.