With the help of
sympy.S.Catalan value, We can directly use the value of catalan constant which is K = 0.91596559 or we can say that in sympy catalan constant is a singleton value.
Formula used to calculate the catalan constant –
Example #1 :
In this example we can see that by using singleton value of Catalan constant, we are able to get the value of Catalan constant.
Example #2 :
- Python | cmath.tau constant
- Python | cmath.pi constant
- Python PIL | ImageChops.constant()
- Python - Constant Multiplication over List
- Python - Constant Multiplication to Nth Column
- Python | Multiply Dictionary Value by Constant
- Python | Divide constant to Kth Tuple index
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.