With the help of
Matrix().col_insert() method, we can insert a column in a matrix having dimension nxm, where dimension of inserted column is nx1.
Return : Return a new matrix.
Example #1 :
In this example, we are able to insert a column in a matrix by using
Matrix([[1, 3, 2], [2, 4, 1]])
Example #2 :
Matrix([[1, 2, 13], [2, 1, 24]])
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- gcd() in Python
- SHA in Python
- pow() in Python
- Python vs PHP
- Any & All in Python
- SQL using Python | Set 1
- chr() in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.