With the help of
sympy.GreaterThan() method, we can make a mathematical expression by using greater than operator.
Return : Return mathematical expression.
Example #1 :
In this example we can see that by using
sympy.GreaterThan() method, we are able to find the expression of greater than operator.
x >= 5
Example #2 :
y >= x
- Difference between Method Overloading and Method Overriding in Python
- class method vs static method in Python
- Python | os.dup() method
- Python | next() method
- Python | set() method
- Python PIL | getpalette() Method
- turtle.up() method in Python
- turtle.down() method in Python
- Python | PyTorch cos() method
- Python | Method Overloading
- Python | PyTorch tan() method
- Python PIL | getcolors() Method
- Python PIL | tobytes() Method
- Python | sympy.nT() method
- Python PIL | UnsahrpMask() method
- Python | os.lseek() method
- Python | os.renames() method
- Python | sympy.eye() method
- turtle.pos() method in Python
- Python | sympy.nC() method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.