With the help of
sympy.combinatoric.Polyhedron() method, we can get the value of polyhedron by passing list of characters in it by using
Return the value of polyhedron.
Example #1 :
In this example we can see that by using
sympy.combinatoric.Polyhedron() method, we are able to get the value of polyhedron by passing list as a parameter.
Polyhedron((a, b, d, c, e), (), ())
Example #2 :
Polyhedron(([1, 2, 3], [4, 5, 6]), (), ())
- How to write an empty function in Python - pass statement?
- Operator Functions in Python | Set 2
- Time Functions in Python | Set-2 (Date Manipulations)
- Send mail from your Gmail account using Python
- Python – The new generation Language
- Print Single and Multiple variable in Python
- Increment and Decrement Operators in Python
- str() vs repr() in Python
- Swap two variables in one line in C/C++, Python, PHP and Java
- Generate all permutation of a set in Python
- Class or Static Variables in Python
- trunc() in Python
- Division Operators in Python
- Interesting facts about strings in Python | Set 1
- When to use yield instead of return in Python?
- How to split a string in C/C++, Python and Java?
- Interesting facts about strings in Python | Set 2 (Slicing)
- Returning Multiple Values in Python
- String Template Class in Python
- Python List Comprehension and Slicing
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.