Given a nested dictionary and we have to find sum of particular value in that nested dictionary. This is basically useful in cases where we are given a JSON object or we have scraped a particular page and we want to sum the value of a particular attribute in objects.
Code #1: Find sum of sharpness values using sum() function
Code #2 : Using Iteration to convert it into key:value pair.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python - Extract values of Particular Key in Nested Values
- Python | Sort nested dictionary by key
- Python - Remove K valued key from Nested Dictionary
- Python - Unnest single Key Nested Dictionary List
- Python - Convert Nested Tuple to Custom Key Dictionary
- Python | Convert flattened dictionary into nested dictionary
- Python | Convert nested dictionary into flattened dictionary
- Python - Extract Key's Value, if Key Present in List and Dictionary
- Python - Nested Dictionary values summation
- Python - Extract target key from other key values
- Python - Combine two dictionaries having key of the first dictionary and value of the second dictionary
- Python | Filter dictionary key based on the values in selective list
- Python | Selective key values in dictionary
- Python - Convert key-values list to flat dictionary
- Python - Mapping key values to Dictionary
- Python - Unique Values of Key in Dictionary
- Python - Sort Dictionary key and values List
- Python - Assigning Key values to list elements from Value list Dictionary
- Python - Dictionary construction from front-rear key values
- Python | Check if a nested list is a subset of another nested list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.