len() function is an inbuilt function in Python programming language that returns the length of the string.
It takes string as the parameter.
It returns an integer which is the length of the string.
Below is the Python implementation of the len() method.
- Python | Average String length in list
- Find length of a string in python (4 ways)
- Python | Generate random string of given length
- Python | Extract length of longest string in list
- Python program to print even length words in a string
- Python | Padding a string upto fixed length
- Find the length of each string element in the Numpy array
- Modify Numpy array to store an arbitrary length string
- Run Length Encoding in Python
- SymPy | Permutation.length() in Python
- Python | Custom length Matrix
- Python | Strings length summation
- Python | Find whether all tuple have same length
- String slicing in Python to check if a string can become empty by recursive deletion
- Python | Check if given string can be formed by concatenating string elements of list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.