len() function is an inbuilt function in Python programming language that returns the length of the string.
It takes string as the parameter.
It returns an integer which is the length of the string.
Below is the Python implementation of the len() method.
- Python | Generate random string of given length
- Find length of a string in python (4 ways)
- Python | Padding a string upto fixed length
- Python program to print even length words in a string
- Find the length of each string element in the Numpy array
- Modify Numpy array to store an arbitrary length string
- Run Length Encoding in Python
- Python | Custom length Matrix
- Python | Find whether all tuple have same length
- Python | Strings length summation
- Python | Interleave multiple lists of same length
- Python | Ways to find length of list
- Python | Sort a List according to the Length of the Elements
- String slicing in Python to check if a string can become empty by recursive deletion
- Python | Check if given string can be formed by concatenating string elements of list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.