The istitle() returns True if the string is a titlecased string otherwise it returns False.
what is titlecased ?
String which has the first character in each word Uppercase and remaining all characters Lowercase alphabets.
The istitle() method doesn’t take any parameters.
returns True if the string is a titlecased string otherwise it returns False.
True False False True False
Titlecased String Not a Titlecased String
- String slicing in Python to check if a string can become empty by recursive deletion
- String slicing in Python to rotate a string
- String Alignment in Python f-string
- Pad or fill a string by a variable in Python using f-string
- Python | String startswith()
- Python string | strip()
- Python program to split and join a string
- Python String isspace() and its application
- Python String index() and its applications
- Python String isalpha() and its application
- Python code to move spaces to front of string in single traversal
- Python String isdigit() and its application
- Python Regex to extract maximum numeric value from a string
- Find the first repeated word in a string in Python using Dictionary
- Concatenated string with uncommon characters in Python
- Python counter and dictionary intersection example (Make a string using deletion and rearrangement)
- Python | Swap commas and dots in a String
- Python | Program to convert String to a List
- Python | Count and display vowels in a string
- Python | Check for URL in a String